RDA can help you:
- Prepare a business plan to determine the feasibility of the business proposal, identifying cash flow requirements and trading profitability.
- Decide which type of trading entity is most suitable to your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the sources of finance available and present the business proposal.
- Complete all registration procedures with the Companies Registration Office and Revenue Commissioners.
- Set up appropriate controls and financial recording systems for your internal use to comply with statutory requirements.
Once your business is up and running, our team will stay close to your business through actively:
- Helping you manage and improve the profitability of your business.
- Generating solutions to common problems within businesses
- Providing payroll solutions
- Providing Business Development advice
- Preparing your annual tax return, identifying opportunities to plan for corporate or personal investments, pension contributions and wealth management.