In today's challenging business environment, management needs to focus on driving business growth. However, critical management time is often taken up with many demands across the finance function, particularly in relation to accounting services. At RDA we are here to help you with what's important.
Our team are ready to take on the role of your accounts department. We offer comprehensive accounting solutions for companies and sole traders who wish to outsource some or all of their accounting functions. Our specialist industry knowledge can provide comfort that every day transactions are accounted for correctly and assurance that your entity is compliant with Irish Company Law.
- You are missing statutory filing deadlines and incurring penalties
- You don't have the technical skill in-house to prepare statutory accounts
- You lack resources due to recruitment freezes or long term leave etc
How can RDA help?
- Tax Compliance: Assistance with tax compliance (e.g. VAT and RCT) and statistical reporting ( e.g. CSO)
- Financial Statements: Assisting with the preparation of your statutory financial statements ( in accordance with New Irish IFRS) to ensure they are prepared in advance of filing deadlines and available for management.
- Accounting function: Performing the complete management accounting function for your entity from bank reconciliations to management reports.
- Keeping you up-to-date: Updates on developments on Irish IFRS financial reporting and other new accounting standards.