Are you an employer who availed of the Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme (TWSS) ?
Revenue are currently writing to all employers who accessed the scheme to confirm compliance with the scheme.
Employers are being asked to provide:
- An outline of the nature of your business and principal activities
- A summary of the impact of the COVID‐19 restrictions on the turnover of your business
- Details of who runs your payroll
- Confirmation that payslips were issued to all employees and directors for the pay periods for which subsidy payments were received from Revenue, and that the payslips displayed the TWSS subsidy amount.
- Copies of payslips for sample employees and pay dates within both Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the scheme.
Some letters are requesting further information, such as gross to net reports.
If you have received one of these letters, Revenue are requesting that the information be sent to them promptly i.e. within 5 working days of the date of the letter, so that future payments of the TWSS subsidy are not delayed or stopped.
If you require assistance in answering or dealing with the questions being asked by Revenue, please do not hesitate to contact us.